owl

owl

Friday, 27 April 2012

Way Behind

Hello all. I am so behind with everything!! I'm sure you all know that feeling! It's not like any of us have it simple these days! Theres always something to keep us busy!
I thought I would jump on here quickly and show my DT cards for the last few weeks! So here goes. I hope you like!
First of all my Polkadoodles cards! I love love love the papers Nikky designs! They are so lush! For these cards I used the Candy Doodles and Sugar Plum Daisy CD Roms. Also some Marianne Design Creatables.



Next are my cards for Emergency Crafters. I used for this card, my new stamp from HobbyArt.

Plain and simple card using just Marianne Designs.

I used a digi from Tiddlyinks for this card I love their images!. Coloured of course with Pro Markers.

Now for my Glitter Geek cards.
This was my very first attempt at using scene stamps from HobbyArt. I love hobbyart stamps but my imagination isnt very strong, so I googled to see how other people had laid out there stamps. I then could think of how I wanted to do mine. Then I coloured it all with Pro Markers. I am very happy with this card!!




House mouse from Joanna Sheen.

Image from Tiddlyinks.

Hope you like! Thank you for stopping by and any comments :) xx

3 comments:

  1. I love ALL your work, but the "stitched" tiddlyinks creation is fab! To date one of my favourites! <3 Great work chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, your cards are all so wonderful! I especially love the scene one- you've done a great job with them all.

    Mandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just create a double pocket gift card with a lot of my lovely Marianne Design goodies...I am sure it will not be the last this month!!
    thanks for the info,
    Regards,
    SAM............

    Business Gift Cards
    Gift Card Printing
    scratch card

    ReplyDelete